EDIT: This position has been filled. We got a huge amount of interest in this position, thanks all for your applications!
Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd is the category founder and the leader of sports tracking applications and online sports communities.
We believe that people will be healthier, happier and more socially respected when our Sports Tracker application helps them enjoy and stay motivated in exercising.
Sports Tracker motivates users by tracking their sports activities, steering training with informative online data and especially getting support by sharing their actions and feelings with their friends in the Sports Tracker community of millions.
We are looking for a multi talented, energetic and sporty intern for customer support/community management position, to work with our kick-ass team at the Sports Tracker HQ in Helsinki, Finland
We provide support to our customers via email, support center, community forums and social media sites. We value our community highly and strive to give a superior customer experience.
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic team player to manage our customer support and community. The role commands excellent multi tasking and problem solving abilities. As we are a small team, the role will include, on top of customer and community management, different assistant role tasks. Good communication and people skills are a key to success in this role.
– Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English (the main language used), Finnish a plus
– Multi-tasking skills and ability to remain effective, calm and patient under pressure
– Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
– Excellent ability to work independently but courage to ask for assistance
– Passion for customer service and giving the best experience for our users around the world
– Interest, knowledge and proof of community management, excellent knowhow of Facebook and Twitter, ability to write blog posts
– Interest in sports and technology is highly appreciated
– Available preferably from April to end of August 2014, though negotiable
– Position is located in Helsinki, Finland
-Send your free form application (in English) + CV (Finnish accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and convince us to choose you! The position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect candidate so apply now!