OPEN POSITION: Marketing & Communications Intern
EDIT: The position is now filled. Thanks for your applications and good luck with your career!
Sports Tracking Technologies Ltd is the category founder and leader of sports tracking, constantly innovating to improve and to serve global online sports communities. We are extremely proud of our Sports Tracker application that already has millions of users in over 200 countries.
We believe that people will be healthier, happier and more socially connected with Sports Tracker helping them to stay motivated in exercising and enjoying better workouts. Sports Tracker motivates users by tracking their sports activities with informative online data and through the actions of their friends in the Sports Tracker community of millions.
We are looking for a multi-talented, energetic and sporty intern to work with challenging marketing, communications and community management tasks in our kick-ass team at the Sports Tracker HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
As our intern you will split your time between communications/marketing tasks and customer support. You will keep in touch with our users via email, community forums and social media, providing assistance and building the Sports Tracker community. In addition, you will get a chance to gain experience and grow your expertise in communications and marketing by handling copywriting and various PR/marketing tasks. Excellent problem-solving, communication and people skills are a key to success in this role.
– Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English (the main language used), Finnish a plus as are other languages
– Passion for social media, active in using at least two of the following; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest
– Interest in PR/journalism, demonstrated ability to write blog posts
– Multitasking skills and ability to remain effective, calm and patient under pressure
– Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
– Good team player who has the ability to work independently, but courage to ask for assistance
– Motivation for customer service and giving the best experience for our users around the world
– Active lifestyle in sports, running at least once a week
– Available preferably right away or from end of August 2014, though negotiable
– Position is located in Helsinki, Finland
– Send your free form application (in English) + CV (Finnish accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and convince us to choose you! The position will be filled as soon as we find the perfect candidate so apply now!