Do you want to influence the way people live an active and adventurous life? How about building software that impacts the way millions of people around the world experience basketball, trail running, downhill skiing and other sports? Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon Atomic, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc’teryx, Enve and Mavic.
Your focus will be leading our MoveSense development to the next level. MoveSense is a new consumer-grade open innovation platform which enables anyone to build intelligent measurement solutions for different sports. The platform is built on embedded software, mobile libraries, and development tools, which together deliver on the MoveSense promise. You can read more about it at www.movesense.com.
You will be accountable for both keeping our development on track, as well as, key technology and development decisions during the process and lifecycle of the platform.
To be the right person for this role, you need
- Proven leadership of software development projects with a track record of delivery. Preferably in the domain of resource constrained devices.
- Passion for creating software and solutions for other developers to build upon. You must have understanding of how developer tools work and developers think. “API first” is a mindset for you.
- Experience as a developer and good knowledge of either C or C++ and object-oriented thinking.
- Interest for building and creating software in the right way. Agile and Lean practices are the norm for you. End of the day you have passion for continuous improvement.
To nail the role right away, it helps if you have
- Skills and experience in mobile and embedded architecture
- Passion for modern analytics
- Cross-platform software development experience
- Experience from continuous delivery pipelines across embedded and mobile development
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by Monday, May 8, 2017 via the application link. Applications are reviewed as they come in. For further information, contact Petra Erkkilä, phone +358 400 653 089, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people are passionate, who love to create great products/ services and who want to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate bs required.