EDIT: The position has been filled. Thanks to all for the interest!
You have a passion for building emotionally engaging brands and reaching to the highest levels of consumer endorsements. As a solid Marketing professional, you are able to build on the stronghold of Sports Tracker Service and further increase the brand affinity amongst the current and future users, across sport genres, geographies and diverse consumer profiles.
You are creative and forward-looking visionary with feet on the ground for pragmatic and executable solutions. You understand the opportunities and challenges to bring a brand into life in a digital environment, and are able to work very closely with technical development team.
You work closely with Amer Sports Group Brands and continuously monitor the consumer and competitor landscape on global level, confirming strategic direction and tracking our progress against KPI’s and market performance. You thrive in a challenging and fast-paced digital services environment; possess good business acumen, agility and entrepreneurial spirit for fast execution.
You will be part of the Sports Tracker Marketing and Business development team, as a key contributor to the overall strategy and continuous improvement of Sports Tracker Service as a whole.
As Marketing Director, you will:
- Lead Sports Tracker Brand strategy and positioning, including consumer acquisition, retention and monetization strategies
- Plan and execute Brand material for the use of Sports Tracker Marketing across the channels and stakeholders
- Be a key contributor to Sports Tracker Growth Strategy, Market/sports/consumer prioritization and business model development
- Act as a spokesperson for Sports Tracker externally as needed
- Co-create marketing and eCom campaigns with your peers in the team
The right candidate for this position will have:
- Experience and passion for creating value for users through emotionally engaging brands
- Creative and forward looking visionary with pragmatic and hands on approach for a start-up environment
- Deep understanding of the digital services landscape & prevailing trends in digital apps, ideally in sports and lifestyle products
- Thorough knowledge of brand building tools, platforms, channels and other means
- Good teamwork skills & proactive can-do mindset
- Charismatic personality with excellent communication skills and fluency in English
The position will be based in Vantaa, Finland.
Please send your application here by 17.2.2016. Applications are reviewed as they come in and decision to hire is made once suitable candidate is found.
For further information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Tapio Tervomaa; mobile: +358 400 709 532, the best times to call Tapio are: Monday Feb 1st at 3-5 p.m. (EET) and Friday Feb 5th at 9-11 a.m. or Jarmo Virtanen; mobile +358 40 560 9585, the best times to call Jarmo are Tuesday Feb 9th at 2-4 p.m. or Monday Feb 15th at 2-4 p.m..