EDIT: The position has been filled. Thanks to all for the interest!
You have a passion for consumer engagement and driving the consumers through the funnel of awareness, consideration and purchase in eCom. As a solid eCom professional, you are able to understand consumers’ shopping journey, identify patterns and analyze metrics for achieving the optimum implementation for sales results.
You are proactive and creative in leveraging contents from Amer Sports Group brands (Suunto, Salomon, Arc’teryx, Atomic, Mavic, Precor and Wilson) and manage the merchandising and marketing of the eShop. You thrive in a challenging and fast-paced digital services environment; possess good business acumen, agility and entrepreneurial spirit for fast execution.
You will be part of the Sports Tracker Marketing and Business development team, as a key contributor to the overall strategy and continuous improvement of Sports Tracker Service as a whole.
As eCom Manager, you will:
- Re-design and lead development of Sports Tracker renewed eCom site
- Plan and execute Sports Tracker eCom activities in collaboration with Amer Sports Group Brands,
- Coordinate Amer Sports Group brands contents and commercial offers in line with strategy and Sports Tracker consumer needs
- Drive Traffic, process analytics and reporting to monitor progress and take corrective actions
- Develop best practices and efficient processes across the units and stakeholders
- Raise eCom requirements to the product development team and co-create marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the eCom
The right candidate for this position will have:
- Experience and passion for creating value for users through digital shopping experience
- Deep understanding of the digital services landscape & prevailing trends in eCom, ideally in sports and lifestyle products
- Thorough knowledge of eCom and web tools & methods, analytics & reporting
- Good teamwork skills & proactive can-do mindset
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture – and pay attention to details
- Fluent in English language
The position will be based in Vantaa, Finland.
Please send your application here by 17.2.2016. Applications are reviewed as they come in and decision to hire is made once suitable candidate is found. For further information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Tapio Tervomaa; mobile: +358 400 709 532, the best times to call Tapio are: Monday Feb 1st at 3-5 p.m. (EET) and Friday Feb 5th or Jarmo Virtanen; mobile +358 40 560 9585, the best times to call Jarmo are Tuesday Feb 9th at 2-4 p.m. or Monday Feb 15th at 2-4 p.m..