EDIT: The position has been filled. Thanks to all for the interest!
Digital Marketing Manager
You have a passion for consumer engagement through digital services and media. As a solid digital marketing professional, you are able to identify the prevailing behavioral trends and increase consumer engagement through the right channels and compelling contents. You will be a member of the Sports Tracker Marketing and Business development team and we expect you to be a key player in our future growth and success.
You are a born team player and enjoy developing creative ideas in a cross-functional environment: together with your peers in Sports Tracker development team and across Amer Sports with our sister brands (Suunto, Salomon, Arc’teryx, Atomic, Mavic, Precor and Wilson). You thrive in a challenging and fast-paced digital services environment; possess good business acumen, agility and entrepreneurial spirit for fast execution.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute Sports Tracker marketing activities in collaboration with Amer Sports Group brands
- Coordinate Amer Sports Group brands contents acquisition and execution for Sports Tracker
- Process analytics and reporting to monitor progress and take corrective actions
- Develop best practices and efficient processes across the units and stakeholders
- Raise marketing requirements to the product development team as needed in the application or web presence
The right candidate for this position will have:
- Experience and passion for creating value for users through digital marketing
- Deep understanding of the digital services landscape & prevailing consumer trends, ideally in the area of sports and fitness
- Thorough knowledge of digital marketing tools & methods, analytics & reporting
- Good teamwork skills & proactive can-do mindset
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture – and pay attention to details
- Fluent in English
The position will be based in Vantaa, Finland.
Please send your application here by 17.2.2016. Applications are reviewed as they come in and decision to hire is made once suitable candidate is found. For further information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Tapio Tervomaa; mobile: +358 400 709 532, the best times to call Tapio are: Monday Feb 1st at 3-5 p.m. (EET) and Friday Feb 5th at 9-11 a.m. or Jarmo Virtanen; mobile +358 40 560 9585, the best times to call Jarmo are Tuesday Feb 9th at 2-4 p.m. or Monday Feb 15th at 2-4 p.m..