So here it is. The much requested Sports Tracker blog!
We have wanted to launch this for a while now but the success of the app and the service took us by a bit of a surprise and we’ve quite literally had our hands full with just making sure everything runs smoothly and that we get all the kinks out of the system. It’s been quite an amazing 8 months since the launch of the new app :) Thanks for the ride thus far!
The role of this blog is to act as the central hub for the official information related to the service and app releases as well as the planned updates and developments. Our Support Site will continue to be the best way to share your feedback, bug reports and ideas. Keep ’em coming :)
So to kick off that flow of information here’s the lowdown on the latest updates!
Web service update launched today
- GPX import for importing data recorded with other devices
- Heart rate support for workouts without GPS data (select Indoor to switch off the GPS)
- Email notifications: Received and accepted friend invites, comments to your workouts, comments to workouts you commented and new shared workouts by friends
- Settings for the Email notifications (in case the notifications aren’t your thing)
In addition to the new features we have also adressed a number of small bugs and jinks.
Minor Application update launching next week
- GPX export to include heart rate data
- Heart rate zone calculation fix (addressing this issue reported via our support site – thanks all!)
Have a great weekend everyone and try the latest web site release at sports-tracker.com!
Your Sports Tracker Team (& the Silverman)