As promised the new iPhone build with voice feedback, gps signal indicator and a bunch of fixes is now available in the App Store.
Check the list below for the full lowdown on what’s changed and get the update now!
Updates and New Features in iPhone v.1.5.0
- Voice feedback
- GPS signal indicator
- Improved speed filtering
- Invite Facebook friends that are not using Sports Tracker yet
- Invite friends with email
- Sync reliability and speed improvements
- Other performance improvements
- Multiple crash fixes
- Status bar spinner keeps spinning “forever” in some cases
- Explore doesn’t always reload when map is panned
- Workout recovery if phone battery dies during workout
- Laps stop updating after pause/resume
- Lap calculation fixes
- Lap info display not always shown when lap is completed
- Total number of workouts shown correctly in user profile when the total number of shared workouts is more than 50
- Max/avg heart rates not visible non-synced workouts after restarting the app
- Can only take one image with camera if the on-going workout is long
- Images can disappear completely if image sync is interrupted
- When deleting a photo in workout summary, the view is not refreshed
- Explore photos are too small
- Scaled photos have one extra white line/row of pixels
- Number of other small fixes and improvements
Thanks to all our iPhone trackers who reported bugs and requested feature improvements. Keep your thoughts flowing – head to our Support-pages to file bug reports and join the discussion in our development forums to help us further develop the apps and the service!
Happy trails everyone!
Team Sports Tracker