Thanks to the activity of our Beta-testers (thanks all for the bug reports and ideas) the new web service features are now up on sports-tracker.com! See below for the full list and give them a spin :)
New features and changes
- New Media Viewer: Bigger picture size, picture descriptions, picture commenting, sharing of pictures to Facebook and Twitter.
- Tagging: You can now tag your workout buddies to your workouts as well as the pictures they appear in.
- Ascent / Descent now visibile in workout data.
- Automatic route-based comparison of workouts.
- Calorie consumption now calculated (based on user weight if saved to user settings) when using GPX-import to add workouts.
- Indoor workout view updated to show Heart-rate data instead of map if available.
- Search: Explore the globe and find new adventures easier by searching for locations in Explore.
- Map search also added to the site main page.
- Non-latin character support added
- Fixes to retrieve lost password functionality
- Multiple smaller bugfixes
Have fun and hope you enjoy the new features!
Team Sports Tracker