The new version of our iPhone app just hit the AppStore! This time around the update includes full support for the new Sports Tracker Heart Rate Monitors, informative Heart Rate Zone features and stability improvements.
What’s New in Version 1.8.5 for iPhone
Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor support for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5! Order the compatible Sports Tracker Heart Rate Monitors from shop.sports-tracker.com.
- Pair with Sports Tracker Heart Rate Monitor 2 and SMART
- See current, average and maximum heart rates during tracking
- Learn Heart Rate Zone training with three new specialized views: Time Chart, Time on Zones and Distribution Details
- Set up your HR Zones using your personal Maximum Heart Rate value (HRmax)
- Switch heart rate display units any time: BPM or percentages of your HRmax
- Use pre-set or custom alarms to stay in the right Heart Rate Zone during training
- Change Heart Rate alarms also during workout
- Performance improvement for all charts during workout
- Fix for crash preventing app working on some iPhone5/iPad devices
- Fix for crash when opening a workout in Explore and User Profile views
- Fix for crash while editing/adding workout manually
What’s up at the Sports Tracker HQ
Development & testing – that’s what’s up! Our new backend – meaning new super-fast databases and support for some awesome features – is currently being tested with real data. It’s looking good and is just incredibly fast! Work is also steadily advancing on the new web site and the improved Android app. Beta testing on both is coming up and we’ll be asking for your participation when the time comes :)
Beyond work the beautiful autumn sun is shining on the terrace of our Tampere office and it’s -1 celsius. Excellent weather for some biking in the forest trails. How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?
Team Sports Tracker