Sports Tracker for WP8 takes steps forward with new features added on version 18.104.22.168.
Vibrating heart rate alarm and advanced indoor-mode are now included in the application. Indoor mode no longer shows the map nor any GPS data, and instead provides lots more info on your heart rate. In fact, we found this new heart rate view so cool that we added it to all the other activity types too! The heart rate alarm uses the same 5 zone approach as we have in our iPhone application. There’s also a custom zone where you can set your own heart rate limit.
Last, but not least, we included warning messages from the operating system. These messages are triggered when the OS sees that resources are getting low and applications need to be shut down. Our warning message tells you when this is about to happen, and asks you to bring Sports Tracker to the foreground to prevent the shutdown from happening.
Change log for 22.214.171.124
- Autopause indicator added
- Heart rate alarm added (vibration only, no audio feedback yet)
- New heartrate view for workout tracking page
- Indoor activity shows no map, speed or distance
- Indoor activity shows no map in summaries
- Toast messages added to inform user when tracking could be interrupted or lost because another apps are using too much system resources
- Several crash fixes.
Team Sports Tracker