We pushed yet another fix to our iPhone app to address the issues some of our users have experienced. Thanks again for everyone that helped us track down those nasty little bugs!
We’ve also added support for Google’s terrain maps which is especially useful for those tracking outside the concrete jungle :) You can switch to terrain mode by maximizing the the map in workout view and then opening the map options in the top right corner of the screen.
What’s new in v.1.7.2
- Terrain maps
- Email based login works now for all users
- Sync crash fixed
- Map crash fixed
- Startup performance improved
- iOS 4.x compatibility in registration reminder fixed
- Comment field is not shown if the user isn’t logged in
- Twitter sharing authentication fixed
- A potential crash in settings view in case of authentication failure fixed
- Version info shown in Settings view
Team Sports Tracker
p.s. An update to our Windows Phone app will also be out in the very near future :)