EDIT: Unfortunately we faced major unexpected issues when updating from older Sports Tracker versions and had to unpublish the release. Instead of updating the app, please install the Sports Tracker HRM Beta app to get your HR training started (the app is the exact same one as the one that was published, but will install as a separate app). We will fix the update issues after Christmas and release a new version as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ho ho ho! It’s Christmas time so we decided to surprise our users with a brand new Sports Tracker app for WP8! And yes, it supports heart rate monitoring. Get your app here (please note it can take a few hours for all countries to have it)!
Sports Tracker for Windows Phone 8
Sports Tracker for Windows Phone 8 has the same well known features as the previous WP7 version. We’ve made sure the app works in background and the great news is that this version also supports heart rate monitoring! So now you can track your workouts with our Sports Tracker hrm1 and Sports Tracker hrm2. Get yours from our online store.
- Average speed and pace
- Max speed
- Energy spent (kCal)
- Heart rate monitoring (requires a belt)
- Training diary with weekly view for workout data analysis
- Diary sync to sports-tracker.com service for further analysis
- Sharing of workouts to Facebook, Twitter and the Sports Tracker community
As we wanted to get the app out as soon as possible, we couldn’t include all features that are available in our other apps. The development is ongoing and we’ll try to make the app even better going forward.
We’re also aware of some bugs at this point:
- We haven’t tested enough the heart rate monitors with the Nokia Lumia 1520. At this point we can’t guarantee it works, but we’ll continue testing.
- The app doesn’t work with Polar Wearlink with Bluetooth. Unfortunately beta testing revealed problems with the connection so we have to continue testing before we can add the support.
- Average speed not shown
- Some users have been experiencing sync issues
- GPS is enabled in indoor mode
- Bug fixes (to the above)
- Heart rate alarms (upper and lower limits)
If you find any bugs or have feedback on the app, please contact our support.
Team Sports Tracker