This week marked an exciting milestone for Team Sports Tracker. Our new subscription-based Sports Tracker Premium went live!
Sports Tracker Premium is our new subscription service that introduces advanced features for anyone looking to boost their workout. Months of hard work was put into giving you smart and practical features that tap into the exhilarating feeling of getting better. We thought – if we let you define your own personal goals, give you the appropriate tools to follow your progress with, throw in a little inspiration with new routes and finally, push you in real time to wake up that competitive voice inside your head – you’ll be pushing past your limits in no time.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what Premium offers:
- Goals. Set a goal for duration, distance, calories or amount of workouts. Choose a reccuring weekly or monthly goal, or decide your very own time period. Seeing your progress is one of the best motivators there is!
- Route Ranking. ST Premium automatically recognizes the route you’ve taken and compares your time to previous ones. You’ll also see how your times match up against routes of similar distances.
- Training summaries. Check out your training history in clear, data-packed charts. Compare your weekly or monthly totals to see just how far you’ve come.
- Detailed stats. Filter your workouts by activity, tags, and more to fine-tune your training for maximum gain.
- Tagging. Keep a rich, organized training diary by tagging your workouts with keywords (e.g. road bike, commute, sunshine etc.) and get a better picture of how different variables affect your workouts.
- Route following. Check out your friends’ top picks and discover new local tracks. Already available for Android – coming soon for iOS.
- Ghost target. Set a ghost target and see in real time how much ahead or behind you are of the target time. A ST team favorite, this feature is guaranteed to help you beat your own AND your friends’ records. Coming summer 2014.
Pretty cool, right? Creating Sports Tracker Premium has been a big effort for our team and it wouldn’t have been possible without the continuous support from our tracker community. It is at this point that we want to thank each and every one of you for your ideas, bug reports, beta testing, localization help and general love over the years. Thank you! Let’s keep pushing forward together.
Team Sports Tracker